FREE BREAST PAD PACKS WITH ALL PUMPS.
PLEASE NOTE: Our breast pump caps and flower stoppers are sold separately.
Our famous silicone breast pump has been updated!
Although working in the same way, our new Silicone Breast Pump has a few added features to make your life that little bit easier.
With an increased volume to 150ml and a suction base for support, the new and improved Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the easiest and most simple way to express.
Haakaa's breast pumps are made using 100% medical grade silicone, free from toxic materials, so they're kind to mum and baby, as well as the environment.
And they're incredibly easy to use; simply place the suction cup onto your breast, and the pump will do the hard work for you, drawing the milk from your breast.
What's more, the compact size of our breast pumps mean they're ideal for mums on the move - you can just pop it in your bag, and take your breast pump with you wherever you go, so you can express quickly and discreetly.
- Perfect for travelling.
- Soft and comfortable - made from 100% medical-grade silicone.
- Compact - will fit into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe - can also be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- Free from BPA, PVC and Phthalates.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wide neck bottles.
- No batteries or assembly required.
Clean your breast pump thoroughly after each use. Our breast pumps can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. Do NOT use any bleach-based agents.
Want to know what our customers think of our silicone breast pumps? Check out our Media page for a range of impartial reviews.
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump thoroughly - Haakaa (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place the top of the breast pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- Gently massage the top of your breast to encourage flow - you can also try placing a warm flannel on top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- When you wish to stop pumping, you can simply suction the breast pump to a nearby flat surface using the suction base, while you continue feeding or re-dress - the pump is 100% secure.
Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
Please always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication.