- 1x 180ml Glass Baby Bottle with Silicone Teat
- 1x Silicone Sealing Disk
For additional nipples also on sale
The unique and naturally-shaped nipple on the Haakaa Wide Neck Glass Bottle mimics the natural feel, flex and movement of a mother’s breast – making the transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding a pleasant one!
Haakaa Wide Neck Glass Bottles are made from shock and temperature resistant borosilicate glass, which makes them 100% safe to freeze or heat and perfect for storing expressed breast milk. This bottle can be easily converted to a sippy cup by applying any of the Haakaa range of interchangeable wide-neck attachments.
Every second, an estimated 1,500 plastic bottles either end up as waste in landfills or are thrown into the ocean, with a huge portion of these being plastic baby bottles. We have created glass baby bottles to reduce plastic waste in our environment and move towards a cleaner and greener world.
180ml bottles come complete with a medium flow nipple, while 260ml bottles come with a fast flow.
- S - Slow flow (Suitable for 0-3 months)
- M - Medium flow (Suitable for 3+ months)
- L - Fast flow (Suitable for 6+ months)
- Y - Variable flow (Suitable for all ages)
Please note: As all babies are different, their requirements will not all be the same. Therefore, these age indicators are a rough guide only.
- Anti-colic nipple allows baby to drink continuously without gasping for air or drinking bubbles
- Wide-necked and ergonomically designed, making them easy to hold, fill, and clean
- Available in both 180ml and 260ml sizes
- Designed for both large and small expressed breast milk feeds
- Compatible with all Haakaa Wide Neck Bottle accessories
- Compatible with Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC, phthalate and lead-free
Clean after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing your bottle with warm soapy water and rinsing thoroughly. This bottle can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Caution: Check bottle and nipple condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times while using this product. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. As this product is made of glass, it may break if dropped. If it is dropped and doesn't break, there could be hairline fractures in the glass that may compromise the bottle's structural integrity and temperature-resistant qualities. Do not expose this product to extreme heat or shock temperatures if dropped.
At Haakaa, we know that breast milk is what’s best for our little ones in terms of both nutrition and environmental sustainability. However, we also understand that each mum and their baby is different. Please consult your healthcare professional about introducing bottle feeding and please do not hesitate to ask our team for any assistance. Haakaa proudly and wholeheartedly supports all parents on this journey.